Barton & Company (Bailiffs) Ltd. was founded in 1962 by Mr. Victor Barrese
The company received a renewal of its appointment in 1992.
The company was purchased in 1996 by Sally Kerr, Alvin Kerr, (deceased 2005) and Harvey Greber, all duly appointed and bonded bailiffs who have operated it continually since that time.
Both Barton and Wilson companies are operated jointly, but separately, by Sally Kerr and Harvey Greber from our 12,000 square foot office, storage and auction liquidation warehouse located at 1111 Finch Avenue West, unit # 42, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 2E5 in Toronto.
Between the two firms we employ six bailiffs, all duly appointed by the Province of Ontario under the Bailiffs Act, as well as clerical/support staff, providing services in Toronto and the regions of Peel, York, Simcoe, Halton and counties outside the GTA.